Wholesale order

I haven't posted a picture in a really long time. Here is a picture of part of an order going to my cousin's Canine Campus store. I once saw an awesome picture by Grumpy Girl that inspired this picture :grin2: (although I can not take a picture like she can).

post-2555-139458431008_thumb.jpg

I love the 8oz. masons!! That is what I use for my soy candle line. The colors are vibrant!!:grin2: Do you make your own labels? They look very professional! Do you make all types of candles? I think they are great! I wish I could take good pics too! I will just have to practice! i want to learn how to crop pics!?????:confused: Kimmeroo

I love the 8oz. masons!! That is what I use for my soy candle line. The colors are vibrant!!:grin2: Do you make your own labels? They look very professional! Do you make all types of candles? I think they are great! I wish I could take good pics too! I will just have to practice! i want to learn how to crop pics!?????:confused: Kimmeroo

Thanks, I do make my own labels and all kinds of candles. To touch up all of my photos I use Microsoft Digital Image suite. It is pretty easy to use.