Dumb ? about adding BW to straight soy

I recently started adding 3% bw to my 100% EZ, and it's working nicely. I'm very pleased with the way it's helped frosting and smoothing my tops. My only problem is the way I'm adding it - it's just too time consuming. I use a presto for my wax, and when I'm adding BW, I usually just pop the BW in my mixing pot in the micro and zap it. The thing is, apparently BW has a super high MP, because it takes forever, and then the handles of my mixing pots (I use the 4 c pyrex right now until I can upgrade to pouring pots) get very hot.

What's the fastest way to add the BW to the soy wax? Any tips?

Oh, forgot to add - I did a couple of searches before posting, so I apologize if I missed one million threads about this topic. And TIA!

Argh, so now I have to weigh out the wax I add to my presto? Is that what you guys do? I guess I'm going to have to add an extra step, that seems like the easiest one.

Murray - some people have NO sense of fun. Exploding pyrex rocks.

I think I'm confused...you have to weigh your beeswax and add it to your soy anyways...when do you do it now? Do you add it into your pour pot with each batch? Adding it right into the presto pot is the way to go...you'll wish you'd thought of it sooner. :shocked2::P:) Stacy