Cupcake Bathbombs with icing

elle110

Ok, I just want to thank everyone lately for posting different ideas for the cupcake bathbombs because I have been trying to figure out icing for them since last year. I made the icing with the powdered egg whites, powdered sugar and water, added Buttercream FO, on the last few I add some Pink mica I had and made pink icing. The bathbombs themselves are scented in chocolate and colored with a little cocoa powder. I have containers I buy from a container source to package my 4 pack sof regular bathbombs (they are muffin/cupcake containers) so I am going to order the single ones for these. I need a little work with the icing, I used my pampered chef icing gadget but am getting some wilton bags.

In my new store I have a complete Cupcake display going up, in addition to the bathbombs I have FBB sugar scrub, 8 ml. dry oil sprays, bath/shower/bubble gel all in Pink Frosting and Buttercream Lip Balm. I also have the cutest cupcake trinket boxes that look as real as these bathbombs. I have been obsessed over cupcake looking things lately, can you tell? LOL

Anyway, thanks for looking!

[ATTACH]12490[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12491[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12493[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12494[/ATTACH]

post-163-139458430891_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458430893_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458430895_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458430896_thumb.jpg

HEHE...We are testing them right not, we have already tested 2 tonight, I am waiting for the Pink Frosting FO to come in, I think I will like it much better in the bombs than the FO I used. I will PM you...

Trust me, these will be labeled with DO NOT EAT, NOT A FOOD ITEM etc. My little girl is still not convinced they are not food but she has not tried to eat yet, I think because I put one in the bath with her and it kind of clicked with her this is a bath item. She is only 2.