Ginger Peach

Aubs

My mom loves the ginger peach that pier 1 has. I ordered at least 3 different ginger peaches from different suppliers since last November...now I can't remember which one was the closest dupe :( I believe I ordered from candlewic, lonestar, and peak??? maybe??? Anyone know where I can find this scent that smells like the pier 1 one?? :embarasse

WSP has one that is very good. Order from fragranceandflavors.com and if order 50.00 get free shipping. I like this better than peach and they say it is a very good dupe. I have not smelled the original. hth

Ginger peach, same here I've been looking and looking for a good dupe, I've tested so many. A few years back I posted the same question, then the consensus was Fragrance oil Heaven had the best, just checked and I don’t see that they still carry it, never tested it. WSP, no go for me I think a monkey could have done a better job, they should take TYPE off it, it may be a ginger peach but it is not Pier 1 Ginger Peach. Peak doesn’t say it’s a type so I don’t know how close it is. Good luck, if you find a good one PLEASE post it! I have 1lb ginger peach in each if you're interested from Lebermuth, WSP, & Swans, but none of them are dupes.

I like Pier 1's Ginger Peach, too, but it had almost no throw at all when I burned it. I was testing Candle Cocoon's Ginger Peach at the same time I bought Pier 1's GP. It's not exactly the same, but in case you can't find a dupe, you might want to try it. It's a good scent, and has a great throw in paraffin.

I like Pier 1's Ginger Peach, too, but it had almost no throw at all when I burned it. I was testing Candle Cocoon's Ginger Peach at the same time I bought Pier 1's GP. It's not exactly the same, but in case you can't find a dupe, you might want to try it. It's a good scent, and has a great throw in paraffin.

I don't think any of Pier 1's candles have good throws, it seems to me they make an unscented candle and then over dip with scented wax. They smell great cold and that's it.

I've been using candlesandsupplies Ginger Peach from customer requests, and I haven't heard ANY complains? You may try a sample and see for yourself?

HTH

Beverly

It smells nothing like Pier 1, a monkey could have done a better job!! ANy one want to sample WSP, I got a pound going to waste here.

I have tried a TON of ginger peach scents and the bestest closest to pier 1 was from connies but she Cut it out of here line up! I been trying to get her to put if back in... said i had to buy 25 lbs if I wanted it special ordered. If everyone emailed her she might get it back in? It was by far the best of all the ones I have tried and there must have been a dozen i have tried. If I remember right it was missys version that she had when she bought out a bunch of missys stuff at auction.

Bruce