Looking for a specific mold

Thank you for the replies.

I did contact Genwax for a few questions about the candles. I may just get the candles from them in the end. It seems that finding a 9" fluted mold is not going to be easy.

I will contact them again regarding the molds like you suggested.

Ok, I got a response back. It looks like they use a machine for those so I'll just have to order these candles from them.

Thank you for the help everyone.

Same here, I'm but they're wondering why all the questions about those candles today,lol!

Here is the response I got:

Thank you for an interest in our products. Unfortunately, these candles

are not made in a mold, they are extruded therefore, it is made with a

die. We only have one and we can not sell it off.

Let me save you a whole bunch of time and effort. My client in Las Vegas was purchasing candles of this type from another supplier. When they came to me to begin supplying candles to them, I spent 3-4 weeks searching and searching for a mold for them. They don't exist. It is a specific product that Genwax developed. I actually bought 6 of them from Genwax with the intention of trying to make a mold from them, the the reality of the engineering nightmare it was going to be hit me like a brick. Fortunately I talked my client out of that style!! WHEW!!

Hope this helps ya a bit!

Greg

Does anyone know where to get a mold for these? I've been looking for days with no luck.

Here is what it looks like http://www.genwax.com/candles/___0___8509.htm

If not this specific mold, maybe just a 3" x 9" fluted pillar mold.

Thanks in advance.

Try North Valley Candle Molds or one of their Dist. CandleScience in the East and Let it shine in the NW and maybe Serria Candle in AZ. There are others maybe Candles and Supplys in PA.

NVCM is the North American largest mold Manuf. they were even bigger than Pourette (who) for many years.