Has anyone found a kick butt strong pumpkin pie oil?

karen lynn

I have tried so many pumpkin pie oils and still haven't found the perfect one..It is getting close to Harvest season and I am still looking for a true smelling pumpkin pie with all of the spices..I use CB 135 and beeswax..Can anyone suggest a good one that throws great in soy?I know I have asked this before but just maybe with everyone testing for the upcoming season,someone has found a good one?Gingerbread is another scent that is hard to find a true gingerbread scent in as well..Anyone found a good one in either of these scents??I have tried sooooo many,I don't know where to look anymore..Candlewic so far has the best gingerbread spice cake in my opinion..I have been looking at Heartfelts warm gingerbread,I haven't tried it yet..Thanks,Karen~

I really like the Pumpkin Pie Spice from TCS. I use GB415 and it is very strong in my wax. Needs a longer cure time than I prefer...7 days...but worth it in my opinion. Filled up my small house within 3 hrs.

Heartfelt's Gingerbread works great in GB415 and to my nose is a true Gingerbread. Another Gingerbread you might want to try is Snowtop/ICS..it's called Gingerbread Cookies. Very spicy and super strong.

Since straight gingerbread is not a huge seller for me this year I am switching to Gingerbread Applesauce from TSC. An incredible throw in my soy and I think just a fantastic blend. Love it, now if my customers only love it as much as I do! :-)

HTH

Believe it or not, Majestic Mountain Sage is ridiculously stong. Very spicy. I got away with 1 oz per pound.. possibly less. It is the same version of Gold Canyon Candles. (If you are familiar with them)HTH

Teri

FIREGIRL~

Are you referring to the pumpkin pie or gingerbread from MMS?Thanks,Karen~

BCN had an awesome pumpkin pie special in the closeouts, and sadly it is gone right now. i would highly recommend BCS pumpkin cheesecake. for gingerbred, heartfelts is really good and so is the WYW buttery gingerbread

BCN had an awesome pumpkin pie special in the closeouts, and sadly it is gone right now. i would highly recommend BCS pumpkin cheesecake. for gingerbred, heartfelts is really good and so is the WYW buttery gingerbread

BCS still has the pumpkin pie closeout available. :yay:

Believe it or not, Majestic Mountain Sage is ridiculously stong. Very spicy. I got away with 1 oz per pound.. possibly less. It is the same version of Gold Canyon Candles. (If you are familiar with them)HTH

Teri

FIREGIRL~

Are you referring to the pumpkin pie or gingerbread from MMS?Thanks,Karen~

sorry. I am referring to Pumpkin Pie.

amber from BC just posted that they are oos at both locations. has anyone tried the perfect pumpkin in the WYW line? how does it throw in soy?

I did try the wyw pp in pure soy and got a weak hot throw and very light cold. Now I used .5 oz pp as recommended so maybe it will throw at a higher amount but I am still looking because at the price of wyw its not worth it if I have to use more.

I have tried so many pumpkin pie oils and still haven't found the perfect one..It is getting close to Harvest season and I am still looking for a true smelling pumpkin pie with all of the spices..I use CB 135 and beeswax..Can anyone suggest a good one that throws great in soy?I know I have asked this before but just maybe with everyone testing for the upcoming season,someone has found a good one?Gingerbread is another scent that is hard to find a true gingerbread scent in as well..Anyone found a good one in either of these scents??I have tried sooooo many,I don't know where to look anymore..Candlewic so far has the best gingerbread spice cake in my opinion..I have been looking at Heartfelts warm gingerbread,I haven't tried it yet..Thanks,Karen~

So who's pumpkin spice have you tried? I always liked NG's gingerbread but they changed it and now I hate it. Don't like Heartfelts or KY, there is something in them all I just can't stand. Got Snowtops now and going to try it but it's still not exactly like I'm looking for. WYW is almost like NG's only a little more buttery, just don't like it all by it's self.

I was just going to recommend NG Gingerbread. Have used it for years and loved it, as did everyone else. I saw where you posted that they changed it Sharon....how sad! I am so glad you informed me of this before I purchased another # of the oil. Why do companies do this? Now I too need another similar to NG. :cry2:

Well lets see~

BCN closeout pumpkin pie

Soy Candle.com

Candlewic sweet cinnamon pumpkin (haven't got it in wax but don't like how it smells OOB)

Fragrance Oil Heaven

Candlemakers Store

Aroma Haven

Just Scent

Backwoods

to name a few...

I am looking to try~

Heartfelts

Majestic Mountain Sage

Farmhouse

Pumpkin Pie and gingerbread are the hardest scents to find a good one!I will keep testing and trying until I find them both..Karen~

Well lets see~

BCN closeout pumpkin pie

Soy Candle.com

Candlewic sweet cinnamon pumpkin (haven't got it in wax but don't like how it smells OOB)

Fragrance Oil Heaven

Candlemakers Store

Aroma Haven

Just Scent

Backwoods

to name a few...

I am looking to try~

Heartfelts

Majestic Mountain Sage

Farmhouse

Pumpkin Pie and gingerbread are the hardest scents to find a good one!I will keep testing and trying until I find them both..Karen~

Heartfelts is a good one sweet with not much spice. Tenn is the spices I have found and NG's is kind of a med spice. Some people use NG's Sweet Potato Pie for Pumpkin. All of these scents throw great for me but I use 1.5pp. in 435. PPS is one of my best sellers and a favorite of mine.

I have Tradewinds, Candlewic GSC, BW P Cornbread and the Candlemakers Store to test in the gingerbread type. Have Tenn Orange Gingerbread, WYW and Snowtop/ICS if you want a sniffy of any I have I can send. It won't give a throw but you'll know if you like the scent.