Need input on Southern Soapers

Angel2006

• 4 weeks later...

The oils that I have recently purchased from her are outta this world.

Rosemilk- I'm in love. It's a soft.. powdery rose. I'm not a rose fan.... but this one grabbed me. Works awesome in CP... slight discoloration.

Juicy Pink Grapefruit- Jeeze!!! Talk about a "wake ya up in the morning" scent!! Strong and energizing!!

Tassi Lavender- on my to do list for CP

Bamboo Zen Tea- Gosh... love this scent.

Honey Bee- A very sweet scent. OOB... it's so sweet... it's almost sickening... LOL but soaped really well... and the fragrance is quite different in soap.

She needs to stop sending samples with every order... LOL Makes me ORDER MORE. LOL

Good customer service... fast email replies... I love this place.

And the "Garage Sale" catagory is a Plus!!

I feel like a termite in a yo-yo...I went to Southern Soapers, being I have never make any soap yet...and really really wanting to..It was over whelming..I don't even know where to start...lol :grin2:

I guess I need to focus on just the ingred. in my recipe and not look right or left...:shocked2:

But I do need to know what are the best types of coloring for soaps?

I feel like a termite in a yo-yo...I went to Southern Soapers, being I have never make any soap yet...and really really wanting to..It was over whelming..I don't even know where to start...lol :grin2:

I guess I need to focus on just the ingred. in my recipe and not look right or left...:shocked2:

But I do need to know what are the best types of coloring for soaps?

I use Peacock dyes... but I heard Select Shades are awesome. Kinda waiting until I use up all the ones I have first before ordering more. LOL

Start with a fragrance you KNOW will not accelerate on you. From Southern Soapers... I know Rosemilk did not accelerate. Only a slight tan discoloration. Now, Meridith did say that Tassi Lavender soaped beautifully. I can't wait to try it. I love me some Lavender now. LOL