Need input on Southern Soapers

Angel2006

I haven't tried any of their fo's yet, though I've been ogling several, but have ordered goat milk powder from them and I have to say that their customer service and shipping time is excellent. As far as shipping cost, I was quoted the usual, slightly ridiculous UPS rate via shopping cart, but within an hour of placing my order, had an email from them letting me know shipping had been adjusted to a more reasonable rate. That, if nothing else, won them my respect as well as continued business.

Rena

This is one of my new companies and I love it. I've only soaped their FOs and this is what I have received so far and soaped:

Tassi Lavender

Hooah

Lilac Honeysuckle.

O'Ceallaigh

I have a few others but haven't used them. Great CS and turn around times. I will definately order from them again.

I'm a big fan of SSO FO's and service. I've soaped or used in BB about half the scents they offer. Faves in soap are Black Mission Fig, Bromberflecken, Guinifyr's Tryst (moves a bit so work fast with low temps), Grapefruit Cassis, Voce del Mora, Mango Tango (just tested this in soy as well and it's awesome so far) Cuban Coffee, (usually use as a blender), Lily & Melon (incredible).

Kelly's scents stick and behave beautifully in cp. I work with a very deep water discount and have had only a few speed up on me. Oh gosh there are so many great ones...Inishmoor is super and Persian Limewood. I'm slowly starting to test more in soy and will keep you all posted.

Southern Soapers is the BOMB and growing quickly with new products.

Great FO and additives at good prices. I have not had a bad oil from her.

Plus she is getting the other scents (not sold to Daystar) from Serendipities in a week or so. I am so excited, as I thought these scents were permanently retired. Oh the pain............ *faint*

Especially the bootylicious, often imitated, never duplicated~ Juicy Pink Grapefruit. :drool:

Fantastic company, both scents and customer service. Everything I've purchased from her I've been very pleased with. Bourbon de Vanille -major YUMMY! I sent her an email last night with a question and seriously, I received a reply in less than 5 minutes. Now that's customer service! Very fast shipping too. The very first scent I purchased from her was Peppermint Vanilla (last Xmas), and I knew then this supplier was going to make it big in the supplier market. I highly recommend giving her a try.

I have to agree - Kelly is awesome. No one has mentioned her EO's yet but they rock and you can't beat her prices... you've got to get the bergamot :drool:

I just got a box from her today filled with lip balm supplies - she's got some unusual flavor oils, not just the regulars. Oh and her neon oxides are to die for!

Lori

I made another order tonight so I can try more of these wonderful oils. This time I bought:

provence aire

masala spiced latte (for an account of mine at a coffee and tea house)

sea air sandalwood

tranquil spa

mandarin basil lime

I also got some pine tar to try my hand at some pine tar soap.

I have to agree - Kelly is awesome. No one has mentioned her EO's yet but they rock and you can't beat her prices... you've got to get the bergamot :drool:

I just got a box from her today filled with lip balm supplies - she's got some unusual flavor oils, not just the regulars. Oh and her neon oxides are to die for!

Lori

The only EOs I see on her site are under the garage sale items. Are these the ones you are talking about?

BTW - I had to email the owner about a question concerning my order and she responded immediately to me. Now that is some AWESOME customer service to match her awesome products. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

Kelly rocks as a supplier!!! Everything I have purchased from her has been excellent, and the customer service is to die for...one Saturday, I emailed her to ask a question about a particular FO's behavior, and about 10 minutes later my telephone rang. It was her!!! She has been super helpful to me on many occasions.....highly recommended.

The only EOs I see on her site are under the garage sale items. Are these the ones you are talking about?

Yes, those are the ones, and i didn't realize they were garage sale - sorry. I got the ylang II (its great and you can't beat the price), bergamot, and rosewood.

I'm waiting for Juicy P Grapefruit and the Carmel Coffee I was so excited when Andree emailed me about SS carrying her oils. I heard Andree's Oakmoss is to die for- anyone try that before when Serendipitiy Scents carried it??

There's so many additives I want to try too :drool: !!!

Oh why do I ever peek in the fragrance section??????? I should know better.:P So many giving a thumbs up on these FO's.... I just had to go browse and see what they have.... DARN YOU PEOPLE!!! :laugh2: rotf lmao Like I need more FO's... LOL I just couldn't resist though, so many creative, catching names..... delish descriptions.... Temptation overcame me. LOL Let's see... I ordered:

Honey Bee

Bamboo Zen Tea

Tuscany

Juicy Pink Grapefruit

I got a email from her yesterday....dang dang.........she has some new items. Everytime I have ordered from her, I have recieved within just a few days and now she has to add new items.........LOL I'm gonna be in trouble with my check book.:shocked2:

Micki