Does Anyone Remember This Scent?

firegirl

Agree shampoo fragrance. I remember this when I was in highschool..like 20 years ago.. and if I remember correctly it smelled awesome. Does anyone recall this fragrance. I wanted to give it a try for soaping. You can get it at Royal Aromatics and Save on Scents, but I though I would ask here first. I would love it if you happen to know what scent I am talking about.. I remember opening it up in the store and just sniffing it!

Over the years they had changed Agree from the original smell. That used to be my alltime favorite. I'm curious if SavOn's is the original or the updated version. BTW: you can get GeeYour Hair Smells Terrific at:Oregon Trails:(I've never ordered from them though) From their site:

Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific *type*

Anyone who remembers this fabulous smelling Shampoo in the Pink bottle with the brighter pink writing will love this beautiful scent. It's a definite floral but the uppermost scent is Carnation. This fragrance soaps white in cp and I noted a slight acceleration when testing at .8 per pound, but not difficult to work with if added at light trace or with recipes rich in Olive Oil, Castor or Jojoba which slow down trace. VERY well worth a tiny bit of extra effort for this fabulous scent. When soaping this, don't judge too quickly, it takes approximately 7-10 days for this amazing FO to reach it's full potential and bloom out. As before, it's well worth it. Enjoy!

I used Agree and Gee faithfully back in the 70's and the 80's. I loved both those scents. I've tried the dupes of Gee and IMO they do not smell like the shampoo. I still have several bottles of the orginal Gee shampoo. I haven't tried the Agree dupe yet but I have heard that it suppose to be a good dupe of the shampoo. Breck brought back the original shampoo scent I wish they would bring back GYHST and Agree.

If you order the Agree let us know if it smells like the old shampoo.