VICKY CO -- how the heck did you make such HUGE pillars?

I had to pull up your site because my daughter wanted to click on tinkerbell...

And I see these massive 23" layered pillars? How the heck did you ever achieve them? They're gorgeous!

Shoot, I posted this in the wrong section....sorry!

PS...how did you test burn those bad boys?

Thank you I love my monster pillars I usually have one burn all the time. Right now is a honey colored one scented F&M at the shop and a red hot one at the house. I use a custom made mold my DH made for me the candle weights almost 11lbs and it takes two people to get it out of the mold. The layered one like on my site takes 2 days to pour. Testing is pretty easy my DH also made a short one in that diameter that I use to test for wicking and scents but it only 6" tall. Since I have started making those I have burned about 10 of the 23 inchers. They really are fireplace candles.

Thank you I love my monster pillars I usually have one burn all the time. Right now is a honey colored one scented F&M at the shop and a red hot one at the house. I use a custom made mold my DH made for me the candle weights almost 11lbs and it takes two people to get it out of the mold. The layered one like on my site takes 2 days to pour. Testing is pretty easy my DH also made a short one in that diameter that I use to test for wicking and scents but it only 6" tall. Since I have started making those I have burned about 10 of the 23 inchers. They really are fireplace candles.
Wow. What is the mold made out of?

The mold is made out of a piece of stainless steel pipe that DH picked up at work. I keep waiting for a job where they have some extra stainless steel drops of 12" to 16" but those jobs are few and far between. I'm not even sure how I would wick those but it would be fun to try.:D