The Kitchen Sink and.....

Hibiscus

I soaped this about a month ago when I had my first visit from the gremlins and fairies. I was afraid to go back into the kitchen after that:laugh2: But here is it and it holds 18 lbs of soap! This is an old drawer from my kitchen sink. Also, I had to share what those nasty gremlins did to my soap. I will assume it was my anniversary gift. They are called RA surprise because after the gremlins got through with me it was a wonder they even came out at all!...what are those white spots?

By the way the entire drawer was supposed to be filled with these three batches.:mad:

Beautiful soaps, Hibiscus! :highfive:

I love the shot of the bottom of the slab! Looks like layers of sheer organza overlapped. I love in the pot swirls. :smiley2: Makes me wish sometimes when that happens that the bottom was the top!

Beautiful soaps, Hibiscus! :highfive:

I love the shot of the bottom of the slab! Looks like layers of sheer organza overlapped. I love in the pot swirls. :smiley2: Makes me wish sometimes when that happens that the bottom was the top!

That's my favorite:grin2: . I am going to use it as a background for something, not sure what. It reminds me of a painting. Thanks!

No idea on the crumbles, but no zap and it crumbles makes me think of a dried solid. Don't know what you put in your recipes. Guessing could be a butter or as white as it is, coconut or lard? I didn't know palm turned white, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Your swirls are wonderful and the colors are great.