samples of different waxes

Almost every place I know of that carries wax have either 10 lb or 11 lb slabs or bags (depending on what type of wax it is) - but here's one I did find that sells smaller amounts

Keefers Kandles - http://www.keeferskandlesandsupplies.com/

I have never ordered anything from them so know nothing about them other than their prices on the larger amounts (cases) is a bit higher than others I have found

HTH

<wow that was fast,thanks!>

I have some of the KY125 but was wanting to try the J50,IGI comfort blend,and the igi 4786.

I want to make a few candles in the 8 oz tins and not sure which wax I want to use yet :)

I am just doing it for personal use,not to sell.So I wasn't wanting to buy a whole lot of it.

Thanks!

Jenn A

Almost every place I know of that carries wax have either 10 lb or 11 lb slabs or bags (depending on what type of wax it is) - but here's one I did find that sells smaller amounts

I have never ordered anything from them so know nothing about them other than their prices on the larger amounts (cases) is a bit higher than others I have found

HTH

Thank you :)

I didn't realize that the 11 lb were the samples..lol....

I will check them out!

Jenn A

<wow that was fast,thanks!>

I have some of the KY125 but was wanting to try the J50,IGI comfort blend,and the igi 4786.

I want to make a few candles in the 8 oz tins and not sure which wax I want to use yet :)

I am just doing it for personal use,not to sell.So I wasn't wanting to buy a whole lot of it.

Thanks!

Jenn A

http://www.candlescience.com is a great place to get all of those, if you're close enough to them. Otherwise you could consider http://www.candlesupply.com. I don't think anyone will sell you less than a slab of those.

HTH

I have bought FO from them and the are really good fragrances,,they are trust worthy and ship fast,,,I had a FO leak and the next day she sent me another bottle,,Great customer service;)

You can also do an ISO post in the Classifieds with the particular wax you're looking for. I've done this and I've also responded to others iso posts and sent them a lb or two to try.

Jen

Hi Jen,that's a great idea :)

I ahve a ton of soaping/toiletries stuff I can trade,too (if that's allowed)

I will tyr dto do that tomorrow if I get home on time.We have had football games out the wazoo!

It's 1 am and I just got home from one a little bit ago.It was a good one though,we beat a team that we haven't beaten since 1994...LOL..and they didn't like it one bit...LMBO.....Oh it was a good one alright.

Then my middle schooler has one tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Jenn A

earlyamericancandlesupplies.com will send you as many 2lb. samples as you order as long as you pay shipping...luckily, they are within driving distance of me, so I visit every once in a while and pick up samples...I've got at least 3 different waxes waiting to be sampled(it's a good problem to have:cheesy2: ).

HTH

earlyamericancandlesupplies.com will send you as many 2lb. samples as you order as long as you pay shipping...luckily, they are within driving distance of me, so I visit every once in a while and pick up samples...I've got at least 3 different waxes waiting to be sampled(it's a good problem to have:cheesy2: ).

HTH

Thank you SO much!

Oh that would be so neat to live that close to a wax supplier!

I live about 1 1/2 hrs from KY Candle,so I don't get up there as much as I would like.

Jenn A

HTH

Thank you SO much!

Oh that would be so neat to live that close to a wax supplier!

I live about 1 1/2 hrs from KY Candle,so I don't get up there as much as I would like.

I can't find where to order the samples :( I figure I am just looking right overt top of it.

Jenn A