Christmas scents

hey there,

I cant comment on scents from PEAKS, but for the last couple of years I use EggNog , Gingerbread, Mulberry, Cranberry Relish, Spicecake, and then usually just pick up a couple of new scents each year just to try em out.. depends on the mood I reckon..lol..... HTH:D

Just a side note, this year I am trying out peppermint patty and jackfrost.... will let you all know how they turn out.

peak's eggnog is awesome.

i don't go too crazy with the christmas scents, but ones i do use from peak are that one, cinnamon balsam, and spiced cranberry. i'm testing a couple others this year, but these seem to work okay without being limited to only christmas time. aside from the eggnog that is, though some people do ask for it year round.

I think Peaks Spruce Christmas Tree is a must for X-mas and also love Spiced Cranberry. I tried Peppermint Kiss and the jury is still out on that one around here. My son thought it smelled like cookies?? I'm pouring Cinnamon Balsam this weekend so I can't report on that yet except to say that OOB it smells wonderful. Cinnamon would also be a good scent to have, use it alone or mix with alot of other scents. Have fun.

I have poured Peaks Cinnamon Balsam candles for the holidays and they smell great ... excellent cold and hot throw. I use their straight Cinnamon to fragrance the wax for my firestarters. It has excellent cold throw!

I use Spiced Cranberry, Christmas Splendor, Home Sweet Home (this is super cinnamony), Apple Strudel or Hot Baked Apple Pie, Mulberry, Eggnog and a couple of other sweet scents for winter/Christmas. Every year I buy a few new oils to test and use during the season also.

DanaE