Royal Aromatics

Kelly

I'd be in for a coop and definately want the princess & Bobbie Brown Beach fo! Who knows what else???

I had a whole pound of BBB for sale on another forum. Maybe your the one that bought it from me?

I love Royal Aromatics fos too. I have lots from them. Floral Musk, Ocean Fresh, and Amber African Green are a few of my favs. Buttercream is a good one too. It would be neat to have a co-op. I wish I would have ordered some of they're essential oils before they sky rocketed.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to try this company out bu I need to know that the Premium quality Designer F/O.

If the quality is awesome, I can spend $100.00 easy

Where are they located? What state?

This will be a total bummer is they don't accept PayPay.

Not that I'm looking for another supplier but if I can check out out for quality F/O Great

Fire

I love to try this company out bu I need to know that the Premium quality Designer F/O.

If the quality is awesome, I can spend $100.00 easy

Where are they located? What state?

This will be a total bummer is they don't accept PayPay.

Not that I'm looking for another supplier but if I can check out out for quality F/O Great

Fire

They are in New Jersey. I love their designer fos. Especially because they carrry almost all of them.

I order most of my oils from RA. Megan is who I speak with when I call as well. When you call them ask about the different grades. Some of the grades are pretty much the same and they will let you know if you ask....

Well I plan to buy all preimum quality because I'll be dealing most with designer scents howver I have to find a really great Balsam fur or blue spruce scent. Plain pine just don't do it and the blue spruce Peaks has is great but way too light in my soy!

Fire

I'd love to see a coop too!

Has anyone else seen the reviews on the scent forum website? They are all pretty bad... it's making me nervous about ordering from RA after all. I hope they are exaggerations but......

Are you talking about scent-forum.com? I didn't notice that they got a lot of bad reviews, on the contrary they seemed to get quite a few good reviews (what there were of them for RA, anyway; there's tons unrated).

I've tried their Sweet Musk and their Sweet Milk for shampoo and lotion bases and both are really, really good. I'll be moving on to candles here right quick with what I have to see if they're a good crossover for that, too.

No I was referring to www.scentforum.com didn't realize there were two different sites. On this one they have only 3 stars and a bunch of complaining about how it took weeks and weeks to get thier stuff. I know that the RA website says 7 days but I can't wait months for oils... their reviews just made me nervous.

Oh nm just checked out your site same thing. And while they are guests they are still negative reviews IMHO. In fact all of them are guest reviews but one... I don't know! Still nervous!

What is the longest you've had to wait for an order? A week(ish) isn't bad....

Yeah, I read the reviews too. No matter how good their oils are, if Customer service and shipping suck, they are not worth it! Yet I still want to try them at some point. I guess if I like their scents, I'll purchase in bulk and buy less often! It's too bad though if Customer Serive and shipping orders out is a hangup for them!

Fire

Hi,

I have dealt with RA for a long time. There customer service is AWESOME. When I first started dealing with them I would order, send a check to them and have my order within 1 week. The most recent order I called in however took me two weeks to get. I called them and they said that it could take up to 14 days to get the order. I don't like waiting that long but the scents are AWESOME. I have been making candles using there scent for years, now I am trying them in soaps! The most recent order I placed (the one that took 14 days to get) I tried Aribian Sandalwood, and OMG what an beautiful scent. This one is definately a keeper.

All I can say is give them a try, I am happy with there oils. I don't think I have any from them I don't like.

Hope this helps,

Devil Woman

Better than 65% of my line is made up of RA's oils and they perform wonderfully for me - have for almost 6 years. I have gotten some that are not what I thought they would be, but that is why I order samples. I order in bulk and they give great discounts the more you buy so you save lotsa money especially if you can use the standard grade. I only upgrade on two oils and that is because the upgrade was what was recommended and it worked. Other than that I have always gotten the standard grade and they throw great at 1 oz per lb. in my soy/bw blend. Customers service is awesome and yes at times I have had to wait up to 10 days, but normally I get my stuff in a week. I am getting ready to do an large order for the fall, if anyone wants to join me, you are welcome - I guess I could do a co-op if no one else wants to do one. Just let me know.