Dead on Dupes From Royal Aromatics

mizbizzyb

I have quite a few and am VERY happy with them. Love them!

Now I haven't tested them in soy yet. Anyone?

So far, they soap really really well.

Yup thats all I use is pure soy, and haven't found one from them that I havent been happy with. I actually find most of there F.O.'s very strong and dont have to use as much :)

marc jacobs type is great, i love love , euphoria, tresor, are all great but do not try fahrenheit by dior it is not at all like the real thing they need to reformulate that one big time.

That's weird cuz my brother in law loved it and said it smelled like it.

well everyone has a different nose but my husband wears it every day and i smell him every day and we think its just horrible it has way to much orange smell to it and not enough spice.

If its horrible, then why does he wear it everyday?:confused:

Just curious, maybe you could sell the remaining in the classy's, to one who likes it.

marc jacobs type is great, i love love , euphoria, tresor, are all great but do not try fahrenheit by dior it is not at all like the real thing they need to reformulate that one big time.

Marc Jacobs is good to know - this way I can sell my DH on paying for this venture....lmao