Peppercorn

Fire and Ice

Peppercoen???...I have often wondered who the heck would want a peppercorn scented candle. May have to have a sample the see what all the hype is about.

Sage and Citrus...as always TriState Candle Supply...cant reccomend their Fo's enough. Good seller for me. VERY strong. I also got a sample of JS Sage &C and it is nice also.

I have been reading alot about this dang Peppercorn FO.

Almost tempted to get a sample, but if it smells like Drakkar... eeeeeeeek!

:tiptoe: :tiptoe: <~~~~lookin' for the barf bag emoticon...... LMAO!

ROTFLMBO!!!!:laugh2: WELL SAID TERRI

Drakkar is like a wet wool blanket thrown over your head. I couldn't give those candles away. I ditched that scent quick!

OTOH Thuder River (Cool Water for men) Is moving nicely because it very light and clean! I LOVE it!:yes:

I have been reading alot about this dang Peppercorn FO.

Almost tempted to get a sample, but if it smells like Drakkar... eeeeeeeek!

:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: <~~~~lookin' for the barf bag emoticon...... LMAO!

LMAO!! It doesn't. OOB just makes you go hmmm OK. I seriously should put some in wax and see what it transforms into or get rid of it lol.

Fire and Ice go with BnL lol! I've not been disappointed in a scent from there yet.

I have some still from ICS. It smells nothing like pepper or corn. To me it smells great cold but I don't like it hot! LOL!!:lipsrseal I could not sell the stuff, I even changed the name. To me it smells like Stenson. I add Raspberry to it and I like it better. Call it Peppercorn Ridge. Too soon to tell,:undecided

Bonba:bliss: