JS Claire Burke Original

Anna

I was very excited when I saw that JS carries it. It is my sister and one of my aunts favorite!! They use to spend a fortune on the sprays and potpourri for the house. For the longest only "Cierra Candles" carried it and it was costing me a fortune (price has since come down but shipping was also a killer) To me it's a very spicy scent. I have only seen it in the higher end department stores so you may want to go in and have a sniff to see if you like it. Cierra is a dead on dupe and is $15.95 per lb. Here is their description:

"A duplicate of the Claire Burke signature fragrance. A classic blend of roses, lavender, and spices."

I have never smelled JustScents so I can't comment on how close of a dupe it is. It is $20.95 per lb and here is their description:

CLAIRE BURKE ORIGINAL type - This timeless blend of roses, lavender and spice, laced with patchouli and vetiver is perfectly suited to any season. This classic fragrance has been a Claire Burke tradition passed from one generation to the next for over 40 years! VERY STRONG! Excellent in soy and paraffin! It is bath and body safe! You can't go wrong with this! A definite must have for your scent line!

I would be more than happy to send you a sniffie. ( I would send you an ounce but then you have to deal with shipping:( Send me your addy and I can get the sniffie out to you today.