Looking for a TRUE fruit FO for B&B & Candles

ebarnes

you need PEAKS fruit slices. its the BEST!! It smells like a bowl of fresh fruit and kicks butt in soy wax and B&B products.

Heres their description: Fruit Slices - A citrus fragrance abundant with fresh oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, ripe melon, peaches and kiwi.....sprinkled with a touch of sugar.

http://www.peakcandle.com/products/Fruit-Slices-Fragrance-Oil__F1052.aspx

PineappleWatermelonOrangeGrapefruitIm using soyPlease help!!!!

These are the ones I've been happy with in soy wax. In particular, I tested a lot of watermelons and grapefruits to find just the right ones.

Pineapple - BCN's Pineapple Cilantro - I do not smell the cilantro, I think it's there just to enhance the pineapple. Excellent in soy wax.

Watermelon - Genwax or Candles & Supplies - very true, great in soy. C&S is the one to get, tho, if you want skin safe.

Orange - Orange Slices from Genwax (but I'm not sure they carry it anymore since they downsized their FO line).

Grapefruit - Very happy with Candle Cacoon's Fairy Dust and Twinkle Toes - smells like sweet grpfrt to me, great in soy and no fuel.

ICS has fresh pineapple, fresh squeezed oranges, wild watermelon and pink grapefruit.

I LOVE the fresh pineapple and wild watermelon. Fresh squeezed oranges was STRONG in my tarts but I kept getting a "medicine" smell when I burned a candle. I haven't tried the orange by backing off the FO to see if that got rid of the odd smell though. I just stuck to using it in tarts.

I haven't tried their pink grapefruit because I am not a grapefruit fan lol

I have used them in GB 415 soy.

A Garden Eastward: Orange Peel (exceptionally true and NO fuel smell at all)

Soycandle. com: Pomelo Grapefruit

Scent Works: Yuzu Grapefruit

AH: Wild Watermelon (the only one I found that smelled like the real thing without this sweet smell)

SOapsilly: Pineapple Fields

I'm not sure what you mean by "true" fruit. Are you referring to essential oils, which are extracts from the plants themselves?

I carry Fruit Slices (peaks), Strawberry Kiwi and Watermelon (not true, more like candy). I have Iced Pineapple (NG) and Orange Juice (NG) to test this weekend.

A Garden Eastward: Orange Peel (exceptionally true and NO fuel smell at all)

Soycandle. com: Pomelo Grapefruit

Scent Works: Yuzu Grapefruit

AH: Wild Watermelon (the only one I found that smelled like the real thing without this sweet smell)

SOapsilly: Pineapple Fields

I agree with SoapSilly's Pineapple Fields; I've tried loads of pineapples, but they smelled artificial-this is the best one I've found so far.