Supplier question

Hello everyone, is anyone around here from NY, if so can you please tell me of any candle suppliers here in NY. I do candles as hobby and the S/H is killing me since i don't order a lot. please let me know and if you have ordered from them before, any insight will be appreciated, TIA.

What kind of supplies are you looking for?

Fragrances? -- we are located in NY - we carry fragrance oils Fragrance Oil Heaven ... www.fragranceoilheaven.com

Also...we combine shipping with Fragrances by Design -- www.fragrancesbydesign.com

here are some other NY companies ...

T.V. Guilfoil -- candle containers

The Scent Shack -- candle, soap supplies

Wicks Unlimited -- candle wicks

Here's a list of suppliers state by state --

http://suppliersbystate.com/state-listings.php

Hope this helps you!!

Kim

Fragrance Oil Heaven

There's a supplier by state thread in the info for newbies that should direct you to your area. There's no need to post the same question in a variety of departments either. I can't copy and paste the link for you from where I'm at, but it's on this site.

Hi!

We order our wax, IGI1945/4630 and IGI4794 from Candles and Supplies in PA. Shipping hurts, but it is too far to drive.

We buy our Enchanted Lites soy wax from Drew in Rochester, NY. That we can drive too.

Jane

Hey where was everyone when I was looking for this information a few months back? :P I didn't realize that I could buy wax from Drew, thats awesome I'll have to give them a call, I haven't tried Enchanted lights yet, I'll have to search for some info on them. Thanks for all the good info in this link, I live in Rochester and I've been ordering most everything from Bitter Creek North, which I LOVE by the way, but it would be nice to save on shipping for some stuff.

As far as suppilers in PA, I found that my shipping was actually less expensive from BCN in Wisonsin than from a place in PA. I suggest getting some more info on shipping before placing an order just because of location, jmo. Good luck!

maybe I looked wrong, it does say $6.95 shipping for $0-25 or on their sister site,(fo only site) free for $50 and up....seems cheap to me..

They do have the flat rate on orders under $25 if you don't have surplus on it. If it is over $25 then they have extremely high shipping. If you are only buying FO's or molds, or some other things that they have sister sites for then you can qualify for some of their free shipping deals, but if you try to use them as a one stop shop the shipping will eat you alive. It is outragous. I know they would get so much more business if they could get a handle on their shipping charges. I hear the same thing about WSP at all the forums.

Hey where was everyone when I was looking for this information a few months back? :P I didn't realize that I could buy wax from Drew, thats awesome I'll have to give them a call, I haven't tried Enchanted lights yet, I'll have to search for some info on them. Thanks for all the good info in this link, I live in Rochester and I've been ordering most everything from Bitter Creek North, which I LOVE by the way, but it would be nice to save on shipping for some stuff.

As far as suppilers in PA, I found that my shipping was actually less expensive from BCN in Wisonsin than from a place in PA. I suggest getting some more info on shipping before placing an order just because of location, jmo. Good luck!

I was so excited when I found out we could get our soy in Rochester! I did post a little while ago...I was hoping that if there was enough interest in the Rochester area, we could get Drew to also carry the IGI waxes we use :wink2: but it didn't seem like there were very many of us...lol

Yes who is Drew? I would definetly buy my wax from him. I would drive to Rochester. My sister lives in Groton which is close to Courtland. So yes I would be in for all types of wax if he would carry it. How about Palm to?????

Jane where are you in Roch-chacha?

Hi...I am just south of Rochester in East Bloomfield, NY. My partner just moved to Fairport, so she is able to get the wax during her lunch hour! We just happened to stumble across this company when we were searching for suppliers in the area.