Six New Soaps

gloworm

Here are a few soaps I managed to get done this week.

[1180822595065055200.jpg]

First one is Lilac which is a nasty taupe color. The purple oxide definitely did not turn The Color Purple. Smells good though. The second one is Pink Pepperberry, used some TD in the white part and stayed pretty nice, also smells good. The third is Breeze in the Keys with coconut on top, I really like this one, colors are pretty much what I aimed for & smells so nice too.

[1180822935014689400.jpg]

Now the first one here is Blackberry Lemonade (Blackberry Patch, & Lemon Tart) and it smells so nice together. The second is Tropical Fusion, maybe smells a little lighter than I would like but we shall see with a cure, still smells nice though, just like my stuff really strong. The third is Cucumber Mint with real cucumber in it. Scooped a little out & didin't color it to make the cream patches in it. This is hubbies favorite.

And last is the Twigs & Berries. Man this is one powerful fragrance. You can't miss this soap if you likw woodsy scents.

[1180823897007568000.jpg]

Glo

Nice! I especially like the two color tilted one. I did one a few days ago and haven't had time to post any pics. The burgundy & cream is beautiful and it is my favorite color combination. I've tried that with a brick red oxide and that stuff drives me crazy with all the bleeding.

Thanks for sharing:)

LOL. Thanks guys but I can't hold a candle to most of you who posted. You all make awesome soaps & you know who you are. Thanks for liking the layering also-that is my sad attempt at colors because I can' swirl to save my soul. Course I just use log molds-never tried a slab. I also have trouble working fast enough to pour at a thin enough trace I think. Can't count either apparently cause I just realized I made seven soaps not six!! The twigs & berries was colored with brick red oxide.

Glo