Studded Toddler Onesies

nayarx8

Well, my fiancee bought me a fun surprise gift last night; a Gemagic (otherwise known as a Bedazzler)! I know it seems tacky, but I had one when I was about 10 years old, and had so much fun with it! Whipped up several Onesies for Ava; I had a BLAST doing it! There is a very small rip in the Patriotic shirt because a stud didnt go in smoothly. I also made a pink/silver butterfly one, but she is currently wearing it, so I cant take a pic.

post-2327-139458427851_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458427853_thumb.jpg

post-2327-139458427854_thumb.jpg

I so wish I was having a , so I could pay you to do some cute little things for her, although a rockstar onesie would be nice for a little boy.

Girls are more fun to dress, but boys are easier - count your blessings! (I have one of each).

Girls are more fun to dress, but boys are easier - count your blessings! (I have one of each).

OMG- isn't THAT the truth!! I have two girls and one boy and he'd wear a garbage bag without a complaint, the girls on the other hand..........