Problem logging into PayPal

Anyone having problems logging into Paypal? For the second day ina row, I am having problems. I need to ship out a package, but cant get the address. Anyone else having problems? This is the message I get.

"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please click Retry or try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Message 3004"

post-3612-139458427835_thumb.jpg

I have the same thing. I am trying to place some orders and pay a couple bills and nothing works. I tried getting on the site and can't. I was briefly logged in and it said the site was down for maintenance, but I didn't catch until when and it's Pacific Time.

I tried calling them and sat on hold and then got some voice activated automated system....didn't hold long enough to get an actual person.

Tracey

:mad:I am getting the same error :mad:

Anyone having problems logging into Paypal? For the second day ina row, I am having problems. I need to ship out a package, but cant get the address. Anyone else having problems? This is the message I get.

"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please click Retry or try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Message 3004"

I'm getting it, and PayPal processes payments for me, and somehow they goofed up for the billing and my aunt was billed twice and very oddly, but then there are no charges to her on her card, and I have no proof of payment, but PayPal sent to my site that they payment had been made...

Haven't tried to login but others have tried on my account according to PayPal.

Got the message yesterday about illegal activity with multiple logins to access your account from different blacklisted IP's.They are issuing a warning. They have decided to put a extra veritification to ensure identification and access security. With all the work they must be doing they found this with my account. I would have never known.:confused:

LynnS

We did a test run around 2pm MST with a quick payment and it still hasn't bounced to my site as an order yet, the money was taken and put in the account.

So far my aunt's only been charged once, but we ran an error report and are getting all kinds of garble from Paypal, still, as of 11:35PM.