** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Yay, another week done. What are you all working on for this first week of June? Isn't the year going fast? Gee, pretty soon we'll all need to start working on holiday items again!

I didn't do anything last weekend besides market since I was sick, so I've got a bunch of catching up to do. Patchouli will be on the list definitely. Not sure what else is on the low stock list - probably anise. And I want to do a plain, unscented, oat flour, cream, and honey.

What's up with you guys?

We started harvesting strawberries this week - good news, I guess, because it means we'll finish that crop up early this year, maybe even before the 4th of July (Yeah!). But it also means my wax is just sitting and staring at me. I try to apologize to it at least once a day but I'm pretty sure it's still pouting. Maybe have to schedule a midnight rendezvous....

Nothing in my pots due to my supplier being out of wax for the next two weeks. When I'm able to get my wax, I'll be pouring like a mad woman for a five day show over the 4th of July. I restock some of my scents but I still need to order others as well as reorder clamshells from Mill Creek. I went through 800 of them in three months!:shocked2:

Fire

Let's see....today it's doing a mahogany rustic pour for Firewood, then try to figure out something unique for Strawberry Cheesecake. Help Erika out more with her tapers, I'm trying to find a digital scale because mine (not digital)is about ready to blow up on me, I'm surprised I'm still getting accurate measurements from it...

Probably some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough....maybe some tropical scents, everything is the new shipment from Lone Star and I've yet to smell one that I'm not itching to get into a candle to start testing it.

Too many scents, not enough time.

I'll be working on my forever candles and some B&B stuff, but mostly my forever candles. I'm going in my workroom and lock out everybody. I finally realized that everyone in the house has plenty of free time to do whatever they want because I'm there doing everything for them. This weekend I'm going to do what makes me happy. Sorry, I got off on a vent; but, WHEW, that felt good.

Well I've just taken delivery of my new hurricane mould with insert, so I'll be caneing all weekend. I can't wait, its a real one, no t-bag cannisters and gravy carton inserts lmao :yay:

Then theres the fo's I've just got, yummmm the smell gorgeous. Need to make up and test some lavender votives. Have someone nagging me for lavender, and I'm not selling any until I've testing loads.

I'm officially totally freaked out about testing before I sell.

Supposed to be tidying the house up as its back on the market with a new estate agent, but hey, who wants to do that, when I can be making candles :P

Some last minute votives for my niece to give her teacher's for year-end, some jars for my nephew for year-end gifts and since I leave for vacation next Saturday, I'm pouring a few tins in scents I like for the house we are renting for the week.

When I return...start pouring for Fall. Pumpkin Cornbread & Cranberry Marmalade are the newest additions.

Wow you guys are so organised im totally busy this weekend so im going to have my weekend on weds and thurs and make some container candles that i made last summer and were really popular hopfully be good for a craft fair im doing next weekend also some 'cake' candles! I love this time of year with all the summery scents and colours so much for a girl too chose from i feel soooo spoilt if only my bank balance was bigger!!!!! Less work more play i say!!

Hope everyone has agood weekend cant wait to see all your masterpieces in the gallery!:cheesy2:

Just taken delivery today of some new scents, so will definitely be pouring some Vanilla Mint Apricot, its awesome :) and really need to get my container jars sorted with correct wicks, so will be busy, busy, busy here

Well lets see, I will be retesting my tins, making tarts, some 8oz mason jars and have to make some ducky soap. I already have the boxes for the swap done.

Find a baby sitter for Baby G so I can help out at fun day at the school, which is Monday. Go to T.ball and Softball games and go waste money at the local firemens fair.

I hope everybody has a great weekend,

Mindy :)

If you're doing patch I'm on the way! LOL!

OK what's been in the pot is a mixture and what's going to be in the pot will be a mixture (seeds and stems excluded ... ha ha and J/K!)

Better than Sex

Coconut Milk

Watermelon

Cherry Plum

Zen Tea

Russian Tea

(all semi done)

Can't decide dang it if I should do Apple Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Coconut Macaroons, Pink Pepperberry or Gardenia (get that out of the way amen), grandma's kitchen, Apple Tini or Sandalwood Rose. Either way, have time off from working too hard so now I can hit the wax. Plenty to keep me busy, just a little too busy!

Working on deer pillar candles. I did one for my brother for his BD, took it to work to show & got orders for more!! The only problem is I paint the candles so they take longer to do. I'm trying to get a few done up, so I can paint them all at once. Why is it that candles that are more time consuming are the ones that always sell the best??!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!!