Backwoods Sale

Backwoods' sale begins today. Their new bakery scents sound wonderful ...

Pistachio Dream Cake (sounds yummy)

Baked Apple (always looking for another apple)

Coconut Curry Custard (very interesting)

So far I've tested their Lilac and Hazelnut Coffee ... both are awesome throwers in my 50/50 soy blend, at 8%, with a 4-5 day cure. I have a ton more to test ... I love this supplier.

Yes, what to get, what to get?

I love their New England Mist, Cashmere & Pearls, Honey Gingerbread, White Willow & Tea, and Breeze in the Keys. The Pistachio Dream Cake sounds wonderful! I love apple scents too. The coconut curry definitely sounds interesting. I'm gonna have to make up my mind and place my order tomorrow. I already have the Pumpkin Cornbread, Patchouli (best around) and Lemon Tart. They are great! Decisions, Decisions........

You just need to try one of each. That's what I did! Got bigger bottles of some though for soaping and candlemaking- Pear Vanilla, Honey Gingerbread, Backwoods Blue, Rice Flower & Shea, and Lilac. Oh, I meant I already have all of those. Now I'll need to get all of the new ones!!! Connie, you're trying to become my only supplier, aren't you???

The Red Currant & Thyme Tea is really nice too. I am going to try the Honeyed Gingerbread, and a few others. I really like the Amazingly Graceful too, but since I have never smelled the original Amazing Grace I dont know how it compares. We love the Pumpkin Cornbread too!

ok...Im going to put a 10 sample order in to try her fo's....this is what Im getting let me know if you have any experience with these in 70/30 or 50/50...

Amber Moon

Breeze in the Keys

Coconut Curry Custard

Huckleberry Blues

Passion Fruit & Guava

Pumpkin Cornbread

Tropical Fusion

Tropicali Tango

Wild Rose

Pink Pepperberry

.....:D

Yesterday morning I just ordered 1 oz samplers of these:

Pistachio Dream Cake

Amazing Grace

Amber Moon

Backwoods Blue

Backwoods Lemon Tart

Baked Apple

Cinnamon Bun

Grammy's Yummy Punkin

Huckleberry Blues

Macintosh Apple

Pink Chocolate

So what does Grammy's Yummy Punkin smell like?? Has anybody bought that yet?

Also how about the Cinnamon Bun? I can't find a great smelling cinnamon bun. So I hope this one will do.

I don't do soap, only candles.

Mindy :)

Yesterday morning I just ordered 1 oz samplers of these:

Pistachio Dream Cake

Amazing Grace

Amber Moon

Backwoods Blue

Backwoods Lemon Tart

Baked Apple

Cinnamon Bun

Grammy's Yummy Punkin

Huckleberry Blues

Macintosh Apple

Pink Chocolate

So what does Grammy's Yummy Punkin smell like?? Has anybody bought that yet?

Also how about the Cinnamon Bun? I can't find a great smelling cinnamon bun. So I hope this one will do.

I don't do soap, only candles.

Mindy :)

The cinnamon bun is YUMMY and the throw is great!

So far I use (off the top of my head):

Lemon Tart

Breeze in the Keys

Tropical Fusion

Amazingly Graceful

Pink Sugar

Backwoods Blue

Cinnamon Buns

Lilac

Honey Gingerbread (testing) throwing great!

All are wonderful scents that throw extremely well

I could not get the White Tea and Willow to throw at all, although it smells wonderful...........

Connie you are killing me with this sale!!!!! I need more oils!!!!

Hey, I am just a Fo Ho disguised as a supplier & you all are my enablers.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Each successful sale enables me to add the new batch of testers to our line. I have the next orders awaiting the end of this sale & I think we have some doozies in the works again.

Awaiting the arrival of my little pumpkin. He is coming to visit Grandma today. Was a surprise visit, I found out this morning. Wasn't expecting to see him this weekend. Darn gas is too expensive to make the drive every week.:angry2:

Grammie Glo

So far I use (off the top of my head):

Lemon Tart

Breeze in the Keys

Tropical Fusion

Amazingly Graceful

Pink Sugar

Backwoods Blue

Cinnamon Buns

Lilac

Honey Gingerbread (testing) throwing great!

All are wonderful scents that throw extremely well

I could not get the White Tea and Willow to throw at all, although it smells wonderful...........

Connie you are killing me with this sale!!!!! I need more oils!!!!

I have not used backwoods as a supplier yet but they sound very good/ I use j50 for containers and 4794 for votives and tarts. How is their fo's in parrafin?

The ones that I have tested are wonderful in parrafin. I use 4630/4794 for my melts and 4794 for my votives. I haven't gotten them in 4630 yet. HTH

I got my oils today and yummy!

The Baked Apples smells great and you can actually smell the curry in the Coconut Curry Custard. A little spice to your coconut. I think the Pistachio Dream Cake is gonna be awesome in wax. I ordered on Friday and got my oils today. Thank you Connie for the great service and oils!