Diagonal Swirls - Honeysuckle

Okay, rule one when working with newbie candlemakers, make sure they decide on colors that will compliment the scent. Doing a honeysuckle in turquoise and burgundy to me seems weird. Oh well, this was their day to watch me make whatever they wanted, so it's all cool. This is part of the last bit of cheap wax I have, one wants me to show her hurricanes, so I'm saving the rest, but this is the last cheap wax candle I'm making for a while.

Shipment showed up a couple hours ago, now comes my REAL fun!

post-736-139458427791_thumb.jpg

post-736-139458427793_thumb.jpg

Oh there is nothing wrong with the color. I sold a lot of candles scented lavender that werenn't lavender in color. I tried to appeal to the massses (smile)......you are on a roll aren't you. They look great. I haven't tried those yet.....Auntie D

That's beautiful! Love the colors!!! I do candles is whatever color the customer wants. I just did a Mac Apple in purple cause that is her favorite color. You never know what they will ask for!!

I am gonna have to try some of these this weekend!!

OMG i wish i could do something like that. Thats awesome!! any tutorials on how to make something like that somewhere? I'm guessing you start pouring iwth the lighter color and then add more as you go up or well down the candle?

That truly is beautiful!!!