Put my 1st order into Backwoods

I just ordered a sampler pack with Amazingly graceful, Blue Sugar, Honey gingerbread, New England Mist, Pumpkin Cornbread, Tropical Fusion, Woodland Breeze, Patchouli, Red Currant & Thyme Tea, & Lemon Tart.

I know I will regret ordering sample sizes, can't do much with them.

I love Backwoods! I have added many of their oils to my line and never have had a problem. My top seller is Breeze in the Keys with Tropical Fusion 2nd. I am still testing Amazing Grace, Pink Sugar and Blue..........but, I love them all so far on the test burns.:yay:

I have all of Connie's oils and they are all fabulous! I love Pink Pepperberry and Pear Vanilla. Just poured Pink Chocolate the other day- very unique and yummy! There's not a bad one in the bunch. Oh, and Backwoods Blue made an awesome perfume spray that I sold to the first person who checked it out. You won't be disappointed at all with her oils. Backwoods rocks!!

I just poured the lilac in tarts - handing them off to the testers in a few days - will report what they think.

***testers - nope don't believe in them much but these testers spend $$$$ in orders so I believe their feedback. lol Plus I am not a lilac person and they asked for the scent to be added. So it will be a win win for them and me...rofl

Backwoods is my newest supplier that I bought samples from to test. Unfortunately, I've been so busy that I haven't gotten far, but I did test Hazelnut Coffee and it is wonderful. I used 8% in 50/50 soy blend and cured for about 4-5 days.

Just wanted to add that the customer service is the best.

Yup, Connie ROCKS!

I ordered a bunch of oils, some untested even, during their baby blowout sale and every one of them got added to my line up.

Just a few of my observations:

Cucumber Mint.....I abhor cucumbers....but LOVE this. The mint is very subtle and fresh and the "cucumber" is more of a "green" scent to me.

Tropical Fusion....very yummy....I just put this into a shower gel this past weekend and have been singing in the shower the last few days. :laugh2:

Pear Vanilla....I got a sample fo this w/ my first order....Love it too. I forgot to order a mambo size of it. GRRRR.

Oh....and you really must get Lemon Tart...by the gallon. And Sea Salt Breeze kicks some serious butt.....and the Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake...and Breeze by the Keys is a surprising hit....and and and.....

<shutting up now>

Donna

I agree with the pink pepperberry! Oh and I also got Cashmere and Pearls made a perfume oil with it and wear it almost every day. Really great. Highly recommended and very pleased with my order!

Best of all they carry FCO at a good price so I am happy! :)

I've been meaning to put in another order. I make candles and just started making M&P soaps.

These are the scents that I absolutley love:

Pink Pepperberry

Tropical Fusion

Blackberry Patch

Pumpkin Corn Bread

Vanilla Pear

So what does everyone think of the Pink Chocolate one???

Mindy :)