Coconut oil?

katshe

Is there another store to get coconut oil besides superwalmart?

We do not have one in this area. zerbo's coconut oil is expensive.

Maybe meijer?

This is the only thing I need to get started today?

Thanks a Bunch

Kathy

:)

Hmm I know Whole Foods sells organic coconut oil but it is pricey. You could always try a health food store. OR I saw it in blue little containers 8oz for $1 at a International Food Market. If you have anything close to that.

I bought a 1lb jar from Kroger. It was colored a yellowish-orange. Some Amish product. The label said "natural colorant" (or something like that) but didn't state what it was. LOL I used it anyway. Meijer has an organic brand (and I'm sorry I can't remember the name) that is also sold at Whole Foods. I think its about 6.99 for 16oz though.

I make a first time purchase from Wellington Fragrance. They have CO 76 at 15.95 for 7lbs. They are in Canton. HTH!

http://www.wellingtonfragrance.com/index.cfm

I bought a 1lb jar from Kroger. It was colored a yellowish-orange. Some Amish product. The label said "natural colorant" (or something like that) but didn't state what it was. LOL I used it anyway.

I believe this is what they call "Popping Oil" Its used for popping corn. Yes it is 100% coconut oil, but it does have the yellow dye in it. Works well, but you just have to deal with yellow soap. :)

I believe this is what they call "Popping Oil" Its used for popping corn. Yes it is 100% coconut oil, but it does have the yellow dye in it. Works well, but you just have to deal with yellow soap. :)

Ahh...I hadn't thought of that. Thanks. The soap did come out a nice bright yellow LOL.

LOL Zerbo's, meijer, kroger.......brings back memories. Wish I would have known wellington was there when I lived there :sad2: Hmmmmm my dad still lives there, might be able to at least save on shipping. My dad still lives in Garden City, it might just be time to send him on some errands LOL.

I did buy the coconut oil at kroger but am looking to keep cost down, wonder if meijer carries coconut oil cheaper, zerbos is like 15.00 for 16 oz i think WOW.

I did locate a walmart superstore in canton, its on ford and haggerty, I may travel out there this weekend.