wickless candles and sales

LauraInNY

Bummer, sorry to hear that. :awww: What about a local feed store or a hardware store? Maybe a small local store would be willing to order these for you. Would the 1/2 pint wide mouth mason jars work? I was just at the local grocery store and was very surprised to find the elite jars there for the same price as walmart. I'm gonna have to stock up a little on these jars.

I think a lot of us are using the Ball Platinum Elite Wide Mouth 8oz jars. They seem to be perfect for the wickless jars. They hold about 5oz of wax. You can get them at Wal-Mart for about $4 a 4 pack. HTH

edited to add: brought my wickless candles to the store that I sell through on friday and sold 2 so far and have orders from other customers for 3 more. People are gearing up for candle burning I guess. It probably helps that we just got a cold spell coming through. WOOHOO!!

Oh, I really like those. I hadn't seen 'em before and will now have to go on a hunt for them! Thanks for posting the pic.

Laura, i was thinking the same thing about the 1/2 pint widemouth mason jar, they were at walmart same place as the ball elite jars was and i was compareing them, they are about the same width. i try the little 4 oz jj yesterday , it don't work good nor look good. melt pool to small, i couldn't hardly smell it, took the wax out , then put it in a wide dish, smelled strong. does anyone use the 10 oz apothecary jar or 8 if there are such ? i saw them on a candle site and they looked pretty, they had wickless candle in them.

Just wanted to jump in and say that I had a customer call me last night to see if we'd be at the farmers market today so that he could get a wickless candle and warmer.

Up until today, we'd only sold 1, today we sold 3 warmers with candles.

Shocked the p*** out of me.

Edited to add that we use the half pint wide mouth mason jars.