RT CP ~ My 2nd attempt at CP~Blackberry Patch

Bonne

Backwood's Blackberry Patch~I used less intense color with the neon colors. The "blue" turned more turquoise, and the "purple" went peachy pink, but I'm happy with the batch~could be way worse! ~LOL.

I'm loving this method, and put my crockpot away. :rolleyes2 Picture051-1.jpg

Creative Body EssentialsVery nice!! Pretty soap!! I hope I'm this good when I start CP!!

It took me almost a year to try CP. I learned on HP, and just stayed with it until I couldn't stand seeing all the pretty colors and swirlies and such. When I saw the RT slideshow, that just pushed me over to "the cold side"~LOL!

Don't be afraid to experiment and give it a try (or 2 or 3)*.

*As long as you have a working knowledge of soap-making/safety/oil properties etc. first.

It took me almost a year to try CP. I learned on HP, and just stayed with it until I couldn't stand seeing all the pretty colors and swirlies and such. When I saw the RT slideshow, that just pushed me over to "the cold side"~LOL!

Don't be afraid to experiment and give it a try (or 2 or 3)*.

*As long as you have a working knowledge of soap-making/safety/oil properties etc. first.

Girl, believe me...lol... I've read and researched sooooo much... I'm DREAMING about it EVERYNIGHT!!! LOL Everynight... I dream about making a batch of CP.... rotf lmao.... I don't think these dreams will go away until I make a batch. LOL Gotta get it out my system!! I'm going loco!! :P

I don't think these dreams will go away until I make a batch. LOL Gotta get it out my system!! I'm going loco!! :P

ARE YOU KIDDING? Once you make your batch it will get worse... and worse... and worse...

I have actually been known to run home at lunch and make a batch! (the secret to this is to have everything out and ready before I leave in the morning...)