Odor Eliminator

Beautiful!! I poured some jelly jar candles in red, white and blue layers today lol

I have a dumb question. To get the slant in the pillars, do you just prop the mold on a slant? How much do they have to be set up before you stand the mold up to do the next layer? Ok that was 2 dumb questions lol

Thanks ya'll. I actually did 3 pillars in that batch, but the other two... well, lets just say I had to put them (and the extra bits of wax from the molds) back into the molds and zap good. They're mostly purple and pink now :rolleyes2

I have a dumb question. To get the slant in the pillars, do you just prop the mold on a slant? How much do they have to be set up before you stand the mold up to do the next layer? Ok that was 2 dumb questions lol

I prop the mold in a bowl of dried beans. Sometimes I use a metal picture stand, but it plays havoc with keeping the wick pin straight. I let it set up just enough that it's kinda solid on top. I kind of move it around every once in a while and watch the top. When the wax doesn't shift and bulge if I stand it up right, then I add the next layer and poke another hole.