Peaks Swingin' Eggnog... OMG!!!

guppygirl

I just want to swig this outta the bottle!!! Can't wait to pour this one tomorrow. I'm so glad I listened to everyone rave & went ahead and ordered a pound (ok, 2lbs!) So where should I start with this one in soy percentage-wise? Looking for a kick-butt throw in tarts & candles.

TIA!

Don't store it in a warm environment. Flash Point is 85

A classic holiday drink that is rich and creamy with eggs, sugar, milk, cream and light rum.

FP: ~ 85 deg. F. Please note that because of the low flast point, this fragrance should be stored away from heat sources.

For candle use only.

Suggested Color: Ivory with a touch of yellow or Golden Honey/Vanilla.

So as long as I keep it in a cool place, I use it to make candles just like any other FO, right?

yep, you don't need to do anything different with it while making the candles, just mix at the same temps you normally would.

OK, so I just went ahead and poured a couple tarts to test since I didn't get any responses about a starting amount - started at around 8.5% which may be too much, but I love'em strong! Let me just say one more time... OMG OMG OMG this is one amazing FO!!! It made be just wish for December (that's a big thing coming from me!) I don't really want to part with my testers but I have some people who will try them out for me at a home party I'm going to tomorrow. Will keep y'all posted.

Guppygirl...now you know why I was whining so much about them discontinuing it. :D I'm so glad they brought it back. Just use caution when mixing up your batches and I'm sure we can talk them into keeping it around. This is my all time favorite fo!:bliss: Stacy

Guppygirl...now you know why I was whining so much about them discontinuing it. :D I'm so glad they brought it back. Just use caution when mixing up your batches and I'm sure we can talk them into keeping it around. This is my all time favorite fo!:bliss: Stacy

I'd have been whining too if I smelled it before. This one & the rest of my FOs are stored in my very cold basement so no worries about that. Can't wait to see how this one sells around here.