It Really Works

I bought me a piece of 3 inch abgle iron 6 inches long and 1/4 inch thick. It cost me $5.00 and worth every penny. I brought that puppy home, filed off the rough spots where they cut it, wire brushed it, then WD40 and finally PAM, cleaned it all up. Stuck it in a pot and in about 30 or 40 seconds the first candle was dead level. I'm one happy camper right now, finally gonna be able to offer some pillars for sale. Wish me luck (I'll need it)

Thanks again Satin. She's right girls, follow that post and it works really well. I did make one change however. I used a 3 x 3 inch piece of angle iron as opposed to the 4x4 in the article. It's just that the smaller one fits my sauce pan better and believe me it's plenty heavy enough altho I still hold my hand on the top and just rotate the candle very slowly. I had several candles waiting to be done and did them very quickly. I might also add. "I use an exacto knife to trim the wick off, even cut a little wax to make sure the wick doesn't impede the process. The hole will fill in of course as the wax melts" Good luck, I hope it works as well for you all as it does for me.