Opinions on Patriotic Jewelry?

nayarx8

Ok, I have been tinkering around with some ideas for Patriotic jewelry using Swarovski crystals (would I use anything else? LOL). I have this one necklace almost finished, and its STUNNING. Problem is, its a very dressy piece and I would probably have to charge around $35 for it.

What any of you buy something like that? Or, is it stupid to buy something like in general?

Thanks so much for any feedback;

Linaya

Ok, here is the unfinished necklace. I was going to finish it in the same style as the pink bridal choker I posted in another thread. The more I look at this, the more I think it looks weird. Should I just take it apart or finish it?

post-2327-13945842717_thumb.jpg

I know that even in my small VFW Ladies Aux group that this type of necklace would be very popular. We have a lot of functions, etc, where most of the ladies dress in red, white, and blue. The patriotic jewelry that is offered through the national website has been very popular. Your is different from any that I have seen. If you have a website featuring other patriotic pieces, please let me know.

I like the style of the neclace, but I also would probably buy something that was on a smaller scale. Mybe if you put just a little less red and blue and more white/clear beads, it would not be as bold.

I love patriotic jewelry! I'm wearing a necklace right now that I received in a swap that has the cutest flag design polyclay beads. (Tish from SW made it!)

They make fun pieces to wear for holidays or whenever.