Confetti Bubble Soap Cake ( Spring Fling)

My very first Bubble Soap Cake.made especially for the first day of the Farmers Market for my returning customers....

I used up older soaps. I shredded them with my salad shooter...did this hot process....added the shreds then the Scent .....I had my springform pan ready..... I lined the bottom with parchment paper and the outsides with bubble wrap that was oiled with olive oil....added the shreds to the tops....soooooo purdy and it smells wonderful...:yay:

000_1412.jpg

000_1413.jpg

Unmolded butttttttttttttttt the shreds did not stay grrrr.....next time... note to self to do the soap cake cold process....

000_1414.jpg

Now I thought to myself how am I going to cut this...so my mind got to working and thinking :roll: and I thought why not cut the center out then I can just slice into smaller wedges....get more bang for my buck sorta... ;) so I had these metal tins I pick up somewhere and I shoved the tin down into the the middle of the soap cake and it cut it in the shape of a flower...and now I can cut the soap flowers into soaps and give away too......

000_1416.jpg

Note the bubble wrapped looking sides thats why I call it my Bubble Soap Cake....

000_1420.jpg

Last picture....

000_1421.jpg

Thanks for listening to me babble ;) ...I hope my Customers will like my Thank You gift to them for all there continued support...

Hugs Maggie