Bug Candle

Guess it wasn't a very original idea then :laugh2:

If you got yours last year, maybe that means they carry them each year. I only got three (early spring) and then wished I had gotten more.

How did yours do? I only double wicked, but think it should have been triple :embarasse Guess I'll find out when I burn it...lol

You will be popular in the neighborhood. With a candle that big the bugs will stay clear for blocks (smile).....very cute idea. I have an unopened bottle of citronella oil that I will be using this year. I am going to search for a cute tin. Donita Louise

Guess it wasn't a very original idea then :laugh2:

If you got yours last year, maybe that means they carry them each year. I only got three (early spring) and then wished I had gotten more.

How did yours do? I only double wicked, but think it should have been triple :embarasse Guess I'll find out when I burn it...lol

Don't you just love that when you think you've come up w/ an original idea and its been used before :undecided I like your idea whether old or new- it'll definately spruce up the p. table!!