Who has the best prices on coconut oil?

no Wal*Mart in this area has coconut oil. I even went to a couple in Upstate NY last summer - no CO. Drove my sister nuts on or vacation looking for the stuff LOL. Columbus Foods is easier (and cheaper than appeasing my sister).

no Wal*Mart in this area has coconut oil. I even went to a couple in Upstate NY last summer - no CO. Drove my sister nuts on or vacation looking for the stuff LOL. Columbus Foods is easier (and cheaper than appeasing my sister).

I've only seen coconut oil for sale at Super Walmart.

The locations that don't have a grocery store in them never carry it.

I've only seen coconut oil for sale at Super Walmart.

The locations that don't have a grocery store in them never carry it.

Can't stand walmart, and never shop there, but can't you ask if they can order it in for you?

I, also, buy my coconut oil from Wally World. I ask the manager to order me 2 cases at a time. It's $2.97 for 2 pounds in a plastic can with a green lid. They won't give me any price break, but it sure does beat shipping from Cf in Chicago. I do buy my other oils bulk from CF when I need them, though. Mike is a super great guy to do business with! They are fast shippers, too.:yay:

Paul....;)

Well, I get it from walmart when Im low and can't wait for shipping. When ever I get mine from there though the seals are always loose and its all melted and everywhere LOL. Im trying to order all my supplies in bulk to save a few bucks, id like to save a lot but thats only a hope:grin2: I have been ordering from MMS but to me there prices are fair but not great. Thanks for everyone's input because Im still looking around trying to figure out who to try next THANKS AGAIN :yay: