Oregon trail shipping

I was wondering if anyone else had problems with Oregon Trail shipping? I placed an order for oil samples on April 25 and never received shipping confirmation, called them last week and they said it was sitting waiting to be mailed, still no shipping confirmation. I emailed today and only then did I receive confirmation that it shipped out today. I love there oils and wanted to put some in our body line, but I am a little afraid to depend on them if I would need them quickly. None of our other suppliers took near as long to place the ship. Just curious. Thanks, Karen

Thanks everyone. I think perhaps it was just an over looked order. Everyone drops the ball once and awhile. I'm glad to hear good reports on the shipping because I love their oils. Just impatient because I live getting samples. Thanks again. Karen

oh man i am sorry to hear this. i order from them all the time and i swear i have never had a shippment leave their shop that delayed. But i am sure it is expected to happen with every company at least once. Sorry it had to be you. Dont fret, you will be so pleased by their FOs, I am sure you will order again, and I promise the slow shipping wont happen again.

Yeh, I got my samples today. Now the big problem! , narrowing it down to 10 scents for our body line, which for now is just simple wash, lotion, and body spray. I would love to expand a few things more, but I am afraid we won't have the time to do it. Thanks for all the replies. Karen

Yeh, I got my samples today. Now the big problem! , narrowing it down to 10 scents for our body line, which for now is just simple wash, lotion, and body spray. I would love to expand a few things more, but I am afraid we won't have the time to do it. Thanks for all the replies. Karen

well now you have to tell us which ones you got. :grin2:

Pepperberry- like it

Green Irish Tweed- love it

Tahitian melon and passionfruit- like it

Mardi gras- not sure

Brute- not so much

Egyptian musk- like it

Flowers and herbs- love it

Garden Path- like it

Amber dawn- not sure, smells a little too mcuh like cedar chips( I know I have to test in soap before making decision)

Buzzy Bumble Buttermilk- like it.

Bahama vanilla- love it

Black Pepper- not sure

Hawaiian sandalwood- love it

Lime sugar Supreme- not sure I would want to smell like that

I already know that I love their vetiver, just not sure if it would sell around here. I wish I could stop myself from ordering samples. It is my favorite part of this business. Thanks you guys. Karen

Pepperberry- like it

Mardi gras- not sure

Brute- not so much

Egyptian musk- like it

Garden Path- like it

Amber dawn- not sure, smells a little too mcuh like cedar chips( I know I have to test in soap before making decision)

Bahama vanilla- love it

Black Pepper- not sure

I already know that I love their vetiver, just not sure if it would sell around here. I wish I could stop myself from ordering samples. It is my favorite part of this business. Thanks you guys. Karen

Don't worry about the Amber Dawn's woodsy smell OOB. In M&P it actually turns into a really "grown-up, confident" woman scent. I can only imagine how much more so in CP or HP soap

And when you fall in love w/ the Egyptian Musk, let me know

I think you have a good little mix of oils!

I love Oregon Trails but it takes just a little longer for me to get their packages. I always assume it's because I'm in New Orleans and even though our big hurricane was almost two years ago we still have some trouble with deliveries. I love thier FOs so much I don't really care that it takes a couple of days longer. I just plan on ordering before I need it.:grin2:

Out of the ones you ordered, these are the ones I have soaped.

Green Irish Tweed- soaps like a dream - no A& D and the scent doesn't' morph at all and holds strong.

Black Pepper- this one soaped nicely but the scent does seem very light.

Lime sugar Supreme- awesome in soap. Behaves beautifully and the scent really comes alive.

I highly recommend these for soaping: Bonsai, Black Raspberries & Vanilla, Karma, Cool Mountain Lake, Frankincense and Myrrh, Oregon Wildberry Musk, Spring Mountain Mint and China Rain.

Pepperberry- like it

Mardi gras- not sure

Brute- not so much

Egyptian musk- like it

Garden Path- like it

Bahama vanilla- love it

Black Pepper- not sure

Mardi gras will blossom into something else after a couple weeks of cure time; this was a big hit at my last craft show.

Lime sugar Supreme is awesome in soap; the sweetness isn’t so strong after you soap it. I blended this one with ginger and it sold out. I also blended it with voodoo berry and it was also sold out

Amber dawn is beautiful in soap. But be careful, it will turn dark brown. I ended up doing a two color layer with this, amber dawn was poured in the bottom of the mold, then I poured Mountain Lake colored with blue on top of it, and men loved it!!!