Lone Star Candle Supply

wader

Hello everyone,

We currently use FOs for Lone Star Candle Supply. I was wandering if any of you ever use them and how the hold up against some of the other ones. We are fairly new to candle making and have only tried FOs from there, since we live very close. Thank you in advance for all your advise. :D

I use some of their stuff and it's fine. Not sure that anyone has had complaints about them. As for how their stuff compares to others, prettty much like the others compare to them -- some are good, some are better and some aren't the best.

If they work for you and are close, why change? If you want to compare, I think everyone offers a sample size to give it a shot.

Lucky you can drive and pick up :)

Thanks Scented... We are not unhappy with them. I was just wandering how they compare to others. I seem to hear alot about FOH and candle science. Maybe I will give them a shot and see what they have to offer. Thanks so much for your help.

It never hurts to branch out and try others. LS has a large selection, so without question, some will work for you and some won't. There are several other suppliers in the Dallas area you might try and still not have to pay shipping.

It never hurts to branch out and try others. LS has a large selection, so without question, some will work for you and some won't. There are several other suppliers in the Dallas area you might try and still not have to pay shipping.

Is there any other ones that you might be able to recommend?

Hi!

Just to add my 2 cents in, I personally like all of their fragrances I've purchased for the past 6 years, and I think they are real close to what anyone would be looking for, HOWEVER, even though I'm in Texas I don't order much from them, because they don't take paypal (I'm a cash only business - no credit cards! - just costs more) so I have to do C.O.D. which is a real PAIN, for me.

Their container selection has stayed the same for years, they don't carry any of my jars - 8 oz. and 16 oz. sq. mason jars....etc...

OK, did I answer your question? I know, I rant, sometimes!:yay:

HTH

Thanks!

Thanks everybody for your replies. There are a lot more scent places than I ever imagined. Don't know if that is bad or good. I already spend enough money at LS. :laugh2: Anyway, just wanted to thank yall for your help.:D

• 2 weeks later...

I've used LS for lots of different supplies. I like their liquid candle dyes, wicks, jars, and wax for example. Their FOs are really more miss than hit for me. However, they tend to sell okay in wax melts. But I really don't get a good throw from them in my candles.

Unfortunately with shipping gone thru the roof I have to use more local suppliers and don't order from them much anymore.