Backwoods fo's arrived today

I just ordered on Monday, and got my order from Backwoods today. Both fast and awesome customer service.

I'll be putting them into wax within the next few days ... I'm so excited to test because oob they smell fantastic. I ordered Lilac, Hazelnut Coffee, and I also got a 1oz of Cider & Sticks.

Did I say I was excited? :bliss:

I got mine too!:yay:

Tropicali Tango

Patchouli

Blue Sugar

I love them all...they smell great! I REALLY like the Blue Sugar. I've heard people commenting that it's a licorice smell...Not this one...it's to die for! Sweet yet masculine at the same time...very sexy scent IMO. Received a free sample too! I think it was Twigs and Berries...not sure, it's out in the shop. I love all that I've bought from them so far.

I got mine today. I ordered Sunday night. Yes the customer service is awesome. The backwoods blue is great and so is the amazing grace. I got a sample of the granny's punkin and I love it, nice oob with a little spice to it. I can't wait to soap them.

Mine are ordered. Blue, Grace and Pink Pepper

Every single fragrance I have tried from Backwoods has been good.......and by that I mean a good quality...good throw. Could be because they actually make candles and are selective about what they add to the aresonal?

I appreciate that they are picky about the fragrances they choose to carry.

Got mine too, really love the Pink Pepperberry, breeze in the Keys (smells like B & BW coconut lime verbena) and the New England Mist. I like more, but can't remember them off the top of my head. I really, really want to try the new cider one.

I'm only doing candles. Pink Pepperberry is awsome. Breeze in the Keys too. They have a fantastic throw. You should try Tropical Fusion. I bought those during the last sale. They're awsome. I'm going to pour my new ones today. Won't be able to burn till tomorrow. I'll let you know how they are. I have a feeling they're going to be great too!

I have a friend that sent me some samples of her Backwoods fragrances. I tested the Cuc Mint in my soy and I am in love with it and can't wait to get it into my gardener's soap.....

I am placing an order tomorrow for quite a few of the fragrances-now I really can't wait!

Tracey

I love Backwoods' oils--I'm definitely adding this supplier, and only being one state away, saves on time & shipping. I love the pumpkin cornbread OOB so much I'm saving it to (for some dumb reason). LOL!

debscent....I just poured the Pumpkin Cornbread, I couldn't wait!!! lol I think it's my new favorite scent:D .

I love all the scents I just received and can't wait to try them all!

Fast, wonderful service!

Suzy

I'm with you, Kymber! :waiting:

I ordered Saturday and I know Glo shipped it Monday. I tracked it and the last track says it left Warrendale, PA on 5/2. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR For all the postal rate increases you'd think they'd HURRY UP when it's something nummy like FO!

GRRRRRRRR I'm hoping for today! I want to soap this weekend for the swap!

Donna

I'm with you, Kymber! :waiting:

I ordered Saturday and I know Glo shipped it Monday. I tracked it and the last track says it left Warrendale, PA on 5/2. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR For all the postal rate increases you'd think they'd HURRY UP when it's something nummy like FO!

GRRRRRRRR I'm hoping for today! I want to soap this weekend for the swap!

Donna

Yea I want to soap my swap soap this weekend too and try out that new 16 bar Misty Creek my SB sent me. I am hoping it comes today....and at the very latest tomorrow. If it doesn't show up then I have to put off making the swap soap until next weekend and I do NOT want to do that. I am such an impatient person!! LOL

oh my! your SB sent you an MC mold?!? NICE!

I know...isn't she great?? I am so excited about trying it out!! I am definately trying it out this weekend...I will make some other scent if my Backwoods FO's don't arrive! LOL

Why is it we don't have a little crying sobbing icon???? I need one!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STILL no FO. <sniff> I'm holding out ONE last hope for today...the mailmen in our neighboorhood still walk up to each house (park the mailtruck at the end of the street). If there's packages, they drive those around last....so I'm hopeful. I'm going to have a huge temper tantrum if my box doesn't get here by tomorrow! :D

Donna