Backwoods fo's arrived today

I feel for you guys, honest I do. Mine smell so good and I won't horde my Pumpkin cornbread like some here LOL! I have plans for the whole pound and to buy more to have a lot of stock in it lol.

Hey!!! Was that directed at ME???:grin2:

Seems like the postman always takes his time to the midwest and south. Like TEXAS right Brat!! I've been tracking everyone and most have been delivered. Some a lot quicker then I would have thought. Hopefully tomorrow!!

Glo

I'm still waiting on mine. They were mailed on Monday; :whistle: I thought be here by now.

Jennifer

Keep in mind, most of these go Parcel Post. The post office told me once that parcel items might sit in the warehouse a few days before going out. I guess they think they aren't important or something. Hang in there, it'll come and will be well worth the wait!

mine came!!! stunning since I ordered Wed evening, and then added an FO via email a bit later. And they arrived TODAY!!!

soapin tomorrow! (to heck with BF - I spent almost a week with him, sans soaping - and I've been trying to recover ever since!)

Must be nice! Kymber and I are pouting today. Nothing in my mail today either. And I'm having really ugly thoughts about it too!

Donna

LMAO!! I had ugly thoughts when I watched the mailman drive by this morning and didn't bring me a box..I am over it for right now.