Tradewinds FO's ~ Anybody Order From Them

I get my soap colorants from Tradewinds (Select Shades) and they get them to me quickly. I have a few FOs from them and like them, but the ones I want to order are never in stock when I need colors - and I hear that's a trend...

I order from them and have never had a problem with oos items. I've heard a few people say that, tho, so maybe I'm just hitting them at the right time by luck.

Whispering Angels has been a best seller for me for years. I use egyptian dragon, emerald sea, katmandu, lily mango, mango sage tea, egyptian musk, patchouli raspberry, hawaiian sandlewood & windancer. I find all their scents complex and strong throwers. I use a 50/50 wax.

Just wanted to add this note: I just went to their site and 2 of their top 10 are oos...chocolate brownies and coconut creme pie. But I randomly looked at about a dozen other scents and none were oos.

I use them some and really like their fragrances. I love Indian Summer and Emerald Sea but they have not really sold well for me. Mango Sage Tea is my all time favorite fo.. love it in anything. Saguaro Cactus is nice in soap as is Blackberry Sage. The Patchouli Raz is getting to be a best seller here for me in several products. Nice quality and I don't order often enough to notice oos.

Blackberry Sage has been oos the last two time I ordered. Their Orange Spice is very good so is Emerald Sea, doesn't sell well for me either but I still keep it maybe it's time for a name change. Use their Magnolia Blossom and it does sell well, very strong so use less.

I order from them and usually just get the Mandarin Bamboo and Herbal Ecstasy. These two scents are my all time favorites, but alas, it's true, they do not restock quickly at all. I had to wait six months for them to get more Mandarin Bamboo in and they won't respond to any email inquiries about when they expect to restock out of stock fragrances. So, if you are depending on certain fragrances from them and they're out...you can wait as long as six months to get it. Not good for business...if you ask me.