Help with labels

Kelly

I ordered a bunch of labels from www.onlinelabels.com only to discovery the word template is too difficult to use and my label program doesn't allow me to adjust the top and bottom margins to make my own templates.

Does anyone use the 2" Round labels from this source and if you aquired a working template would you mind sharing or telling me how you did it?

TIA for any and all help!!

Kelly

The best program I have found is the free download from Avery Label. You can go in and set up your own sizes and everything. Works great for me. I believe labelsonline even tells you the -- well for a better word which I can't think now - dimensions to use. hth

The only problem I'm having (already have the avery program) I can't find a template already made for 2" labels, and so I created my own template but the problem is, and maybe I'm missing something, but there is no way in the Avery program to set the top and bottom margins, so when I print the labels they are off by about 1/4".

If you will go into labelsonline and click on their templets and then select the templet for the size label you have it will show you all 4 margins. Just write them down and then go to avery and select design from scratch and then go in and create your custom label using those same figures they show. You may have to tweak them a little but they will work. Mine print fine on my epson printer - which is an older model. hth

OH NO these are what I want to order. Been using the mailing labels for tops of jars but want these that will be uniform and round for the lids. I am getting ready to do a show but can use the old ones but when I send out my wholesale letter and sample I need the round. This is the one thing that kept me from going on and ordering. Just this debating on what to get and WILL it work or NOT with my computer/printer. I guess I will go for it and follow these instructions. I know one company will do the printing but I want to print them when I need them and not run out at the last minute. Seems I can keep better track that way.

LynnS

I wonder if there's anyone who has ever successfully used their templates without having to manipulate them.

I ended up creating my own template in Illustrator because the templates were uselss as far as I was concerned. Well, maybe their template would work if the labels were centered properly on their sheet. I discovered the top and bottom margins on the labels weren't even.

I bought Art Explosion Label Factory Deluxe 3.0 from bestbuy for 19.99 has lots of templates and 30,000 clip art, even have templates you can custom design to your needs. And the software is pretty easy to use. Also check out www.labelsbythesheet.com, they have lots of templates for circles but, they are square when you open them, but they on there.