First real show in a loooong time!

Trish

I did the local strawberry festival this weekend. I haven't done a real show in over 2 years, so I was a bit nervous about booth setup, etc.

I did pretty well, I can't complain. I had hoped for more, but it rained Saturday afternoon and everyone left! They even let the vendors leave early.

Here are a few pictures:

StrawberryFestival1.jpg

The jar table picture was an incomplete setup. I forgot to retake the picture after I made some changes, but it still gives an idea.

I'm wore out! My feet are killing me....so it's time for a bottle of wine, a bath with some Grumpy tubby stubbies and BED. ROFL

Thanks for looking!

Trish what a nice setup. I like the black background. What is that dangling from the jars?

Janet

I rented the pipe/drape and I think it made a big difference. Also, dangling from the candles (jars and pillars both) I have special charms with my logo, scent name and tagline on them. I love them!! :D

Thank you guys! I was really worried about having a great display. I learned a few things along the way too if I decide to do any more shows...they're just so much work!! I prefer to wholesale, but I do enjoy the people.

Your set up looks great! Now was this where you were doing the pies? Have I missed them?

Ummm...yes, this was supposed to be for the pies... but I never finished testing them so I didn't make any to bring! I'm not dissapointed though, I don't think they would've fit in with the rest of my "look".