First real show in a loooong time!

Trish

Oh my gosh--that's the most gorgeous booth I've seen in a long time. Gives me a real inferiority complex about what I have planned for next weekend!! But don't think I have time to redo my whole line to get that sophisticated look you have.

Absolutely excellent!!!

Jane

Darn - I can't see the pictures from here at work! Shoot!

But...let me tell you...Trish's booth looked AWESOME! It was so professional looking, I was very impressed with her work and the setup. I'm sure the photos don't do it justice!

What sold the best for you, scent wise, and candle type? Your ribbon around the candles looks great too. Lot-a-freakin'-work ain't it?? lol

The ribbons and charms...they were a TON of work. I had 5 friends over the night before until 3am attaching them to the containers. I've got the best friends EVER!!

The best selling container was the 10oz apothecary closely followed by the 12oz metro.

Best scent sellers were Jamaica Me Crazy, Blackberry Sage, Paradise Punch, Cinnamon Stick and Sweet Pea. Quite a variety!

Now that's THE best display ever! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Where in the world do you find black/pipe drape rental?

I totally agree and about the where to find it question, I want to know too!! or even better did it look like something that wouldn't be too difficult to make??

Where in the world do you find black/pipe drape rental?

I rented them from a local place that rents party supplies. It was pretty affordable.

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments! I was very pleased with the setup!!

Lovely booth. Your candles look great. Love the banner. Where did you get it?

I ordered the banner from www.jumbogreetingcards.com It's not vinyl so it isn't ideal for outdoor shows (wind, rain, etc) but for indoors it was fantastic! I cannot tell you how beatiful the banner is in person, and awesome the customer service was. I ordered in the evening, and they shipped the next day. I would highly recommend them!!