ISO Shower Gel Base Supplier on the West Coast

Shadowbox

Hey,

I'm looking for a supplier on the West Coast (or relatively close) who carries a shower gel base.

An oppurtunity sprung itself on me, so I'll need to get some shower gel base from someone other than my normal supplier, and quick, but I'd rather avoid the exorbitant shipping from the East.

I know of MMS and am wondering if there are others.

Thanks *so* much in advance! :grin2:

{Also, anyone have any experience with the MMS shower gel base? If there's nowhere closer than Utah, I'll probably go with them. }

Ahh, EBC is in Corona, that's really close. I'm going to go ahead and order from them. :)

Thanks a ton everyone! <3

you will not be dissappointed. Try some samples of their other stuff too! a great supplier! You can buy samples of anything! On their site somewhere....it takes some searching, is an entire sample section. You can get bottles, tops, sprayers, their other bases which are great. Love thier hair conditioner & body frosting. Let us know how you liked them!:D

I am on the east coast, but I have used many shower gel bases from the west coast. I think that the base from SFIC is too unpredictable once FO has been added. It thins terribly even with the addition of crothix. I think that both MMS and BB have excellent bases.

I am on the east coast, but I have used many shower gel bases from the west coast. I think that the base from SFIC is too unpredictable once FO has been added. It thins terribly even with the addition of crothix. I think that both MMS and BB have excellent bases.

Who is BB?

Just wanted to say another big "Thanks!" to the EBC recommendation!

I got the base yesterday and I love it, better than quite a few others I've tried.

Definitely going to order some samples on her other products now. :cheesy2:

I knew you'd love them!