OK you Daystar enablers...

jennhalcyon

I just have to take advantage of the free shipping! I know Blackberry Jam butter cookies...it's at the top of the list!! Ile Flottante is too rich for my blood, but I am thinking of trying:

chocolate silk frappucino

better than sex cake

buttercream frosting

and maybe peach jam cheesecake and cranberry banana jam.

Wanna try Vanilla Delicious (REALLY WANT IT) but it's out of stock.

A friend of mine said the Peach Jam Cheesecake was her new favorite after I gave her a votive. Now she wants more plus some jars. I think I must have missed the Cranberry Banana Jam. That sounds delicious!! And that Purple Haze is fabulous! It is my husband's favorite. I made soap with it a couple of month's ago, and he is in love. Mimosa Breeze is another one I am really liking. Poured some jars the other day and it is a beautiful scent, and I am not much for florals. HTH

Valerie:)

I want to order some oils too ... but I'm trying to stay with the lower priced ones. Ouch, I'm feeling the price hike. :undecided Any reviews/comments on:

Coconut Pear

Cranberry Banana Jam

Angel Food Cake

Candied Fruits

Pistachio Ice Cream

Jennhalcyon, I love:

Buttercream - strong, THE BEST

Better than Sex Cake - strong, pineapple scent

Peach Jam Cheesecake - strong, delicious peach scent

Candied fruits ... I can slip that one in perhaps. It's a wonderful FO. Fruity with say some dried fruits laced in a sugary dip. That fruity reminds me of a little bit of apricot, some apple, some ummm oh hell its a wonderful fruity mix with maybe a touch of pineapple and some pear (maybe) ... it reminds me of opening a fruit trail mix minus the nuts and salt.

Oh let's see what else should be added to that fold of flavahs

What no one said Buttercream frosting?

I really like the creme de la creme

White chocolate and mac nuts is good too.

Forbidden Pomegrante is really good ... a sexy fruity kind of good.

Shame on the vanilla delicious being out of stock, because that is pure evil in a bottle.

I wish the price wasn't so high on Ile Flotantte because it is absolutely delicious without a doubt.

Guess I missed Smelly's post.