Coffee Scent

karenmimi

I have to say try JS's coffee line, they are all wonderful!! I LOVE snickers, caramel cinnamon, holiday coffee, orange vanilla Latte, and golden coffee blend. I am going to test the Starbucks Household blend this week, it smells really good oob.

I love coffee scents. I buy the scents just to please me:D I have tried most of JS and loved them. although sorry Trish, I am not a fan of Caramel Cinnamon Latte it throws a burnt caramel smell to me. Millcreek I have tried every single one and loved it. I have tried BCN's and have had good luck too! The only one that didnt send me was NG and I usually love all of their scents but their coffee smelled like day old coffee the part that turns to syrup at the bottom of the pot. lol

The candle source has a really nice one called Coffee Caramel Cream which has been a good seller for me. And if you need a designer type, Bailey's Irish Cream.... you HAVE to try the ultra grade from SOS, if you did a blindfold test with a bottle of the real Bailey's Irish Cream and the f/o you can't tell the difference!

Beverly