Daystar Free shipping

cindym

I need another bottle of fo like another hole in my head, but I'm ready to take the Daystar plunge. Just got my taxes done, and the IRS is getting everything I had left. :mad:

If you Daystar fans could only have 2 or 3 fo's, which would they be? I've read tons about the blackberry jam cookies. What are a couple of other "must haves?"

I need another bottle of fo like another hole in my head, but I'm ready to take the Daystar plunge. Just got my taxes done, and the IRS is getting everything I had left. :mad:

If you Daystar fans could only have 2 or 3 fo's, which would they be? I've read tons about the blackberry jam cookies. What are a couple of other "must haves?"

BUTTERCREAM FROSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh lord do not pass that Better Than Sex Cake up! That's good stuff!

Coconut Macaroons is yummah too. Ile Flotante or whatever is downright GOOD and I have about 20 of them now and haven't been disappointed except in not having more of the Forbidden Pome now lol.

Vanille Abricot dupe!