Polypro zip bag supplier....free shipping

number2of7

I happen to stumble across this website looking for 3x3 polypro zip bags. They seemed to have really good prices and FREE SHIPPING!

I ordered 1,000 3x3 polypro zip bags for $9.99 (no shipping). Hopefully I got a good deal. :) It was the best I have found so far....

Here's the link in case you wanna check it out:

http://www.customzip.com

UPDATE: I apologize to everyone here. I placed my order, was not charged shipping, but then later last evening I received an email advising that my payment through Paypal had been refunded.

Apparently, the $100 minimum order is true. :( I just thought that since the order went through that they took it. I personally feel as though the order shouldn't have been accepted to begin with.....regardless, I'm sorry I gave others false hope. However, for those that do need $100 worth of bags, it still would be a good deal, I guess.

So, for those who have placed an order under $100, your amount will be refunded.

Please forgive me...I'm really sorry about this. :embarasse

good idea

or you can get your bags here..http://67.88.53.36/items.asp?CartId={94131244-C3C6-446B-AEF2-F3EVEREST038043C0B0}&Cc=PLASTIC%5FBAG&Bc=

they are a little bit more, but you don't have to order as much.

But those are just the plastic ziploc bags... not good for scented products unlike the polypro bags listed in the first post which are best for our type products.

Bruce

number2of7, Try veripack.com. Polypro 3X3 zip for $13.75 & 3X5 for $16.00. No minimum BUT they merged with Bagsandbows so the website is messed up & prices are wrong AND hard to find. You would need to order by phone until the site gets fixed. VP does have a print catalog.Best part about VP is that they ship from a warehouse in Atlanta (Lilburn or Lithia Spings or Lithonia, can't remember) so turnaround is one day.hth,donnawhere in GA are you? I'm west of Cartersville near the Alabama line.

number2of7, Try veripack.com. Polypro 3X3 zip for $13.75 & 3X5 for $16.00. No minimum BUT they merged with Bagsandbows so the website is messed up & prices are wrong AND hard to find. You would need to order by phone until the site gets fixed. VP does have a print catalog.Best part about VP is that they ship from a warehouse in Atlanta (Lilburn or Lithia Spings or Lithonia, can't remember) so turnaround is one day.hth,donnawhere in GA are you? I'm west of Cartersville near the Alabama line.

Hmmmmm....if it's Lithia Springs, I'm in business....I'm right around the corner. :) I'll have to look them up....thanks for the tip!