Who is in for another single bar soap swap? Please let us know if you got yours!!!!!!

tlc26

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine Sat.. sorry I didnt post.. I will post pictures in a day or so.. I love the looks of the soaps - totally awesome and very creative I am so glad to be able to see these in "real life" ... got you all wondering what I got hmmmmmm... picture coming soon.. ;)

Updated with picture... Dont these look awesome... I havent been able to try them yet - almost dont want to they are so beautiful..

post-490-139458383547_thumb.jpg

Okay had a chance to try the Lavender vanilla from luverpup.. it was a nice creammy color bar with some purple on top..Its a nice hard bar, not really bubbly lathery but a creamy lotion like lather that went on nice and was moisturizing. had a nice lavender smell. nice bar thanks!

Fine with me! No need to ask!

By the way I used the silk and shea bar today! I don't think it needs anything! It was great. Smells great. The lather was light, fluffy and bubbley. My skin feels great nice a smooth. I get spots of dry patches starting this time and going through the winter. I had one near my wrist that is now gone!!! WOW great soap. Cuc Melon is tomorrow!! Thanks!